Hello, I'm Robin.
I'm interested in how good design creates positive connections, new possibilities and ways of thinking.
- Illustration & Design - visual communication tool which is currently main occupation. Editorial illustration, maps, comics & animations are some projects I've worked on. It allows me to explore shape and colour and the emotional impact they have, something I've always been passionate about.
- Food & Specialty Coffee - From the soil to the plate, I'm interested in every stage, especially interested in local food. Specialty coffee holds a lot of the same slow food-type ethos in excellence and sustainability and I also work with people in these industries whether it's pop-ups, festivals secret suppers etc. In Ireland I ran Gruel Guerrilla with the local food advocate, the outstanding Mr. Kevin Powell.
- Aikido - For me this is exploring the possibilities of connection from a different angle, in that there is a physical dimension and cause and effect is immediate. I've been training since 2011, first in Dublin and currently in Kyoto.
I'm always on the lookout for new collaborators and projects.
- Speciality Coffee Association of America (USA)
- Paper Panther Productions (Ireland)
- Barley Films (Ireland)
- Airi Publishing (Japan)
- Standart Magazine (Slovakia/Japan)
- Kyoto University (Japan)
- Has Bean Coffee (UK)
- Kai Cafe + Restaurant (Ireland)
- The Barn Coffee Roasters (Germany)
- Midori Farm (Japan)